Lists

I really should be working on my assignment for tomorrow, but once the writing bug bites you, even for a second, and you have time?  You better do something about it!

I had a look at my previous blog entry and I'm happy to say that things have happened since I've last posted!  What a fantastic, blessed year it's been so far.  I feel lucky and blessed.  And most of all I feel rediculously happy.  :)  So here's what's been happening:

  • I've started my course at Maties, and so far it's going very well.  It's a great feeling to be busy with something you're good at, and it's a wonderful feeling to be using my brain again  :)  Classes are great, assignments are cool, I'm even surviving the tests.  I'm keeping myself motivated by staying on top of my work and preparing really well.  It's all good so far  :)
  • We got married on 13 March 2010!  It was the most beautiful, most memorable day of my life so far.  Everything was pretty much perfect!  We had the best time, and so did all our friends and family.  What a fantastic party!
  • Our honeymoon in Mauritius was out of this world.  That place is really and truly paradise... It's so beautiful, the weather is so amazing, the sealife is breathtaking.  We ate, we drank, we swam, we swam with dolphins!, we spent hours and hours in the sun and in the sea, hired a car and explored the island, we made new friends, drank hundreds of coctails and overall had the best time ever.
  • I've settled into our house!  What a great house.  I love it here.  We're busy decorating and I find myself 'nesting' a bit more every day.  We have big plans for the garden too. 
  • My 30th birhday is around the corner and I'm planning a 1980's party  :)  Think legwarmers, tights, a disco ball, blue eyeshadow and great music!
  • I've started doing a bit of freelance work, and I've finished my first medium project right before our wedding.  Looking forward to finishing up my logo and marketing myself so that more work can come in :)
  • I'm making more time to read, which I really enjoy.  I read a lot on our honeymoon, and made a promise to myself that I'll read more often.  I find it relaxing, I find it intruiging, it's a way of having special 'me-time' while being in the same room as someone else!
This list is growing by the day and I'll add to it as things happen.

I leave you with a few pictures of the wedding.  Hope to have more this week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree

I love what I do.