Introducing: Chilli


This is one of our cats, Chilli.  She's the youngest of the two.  Chilli is lazy, lovable, playful, hungry, cute, adventurous, dizzy, confused, happy, arrogant, satisfied, peaceful and amusing all at the same time.  I think if Chilli could talk, she wouldn't!  But I love her to bits.  She's one of my best friends these days.  She sleeps on top of me at night, and when I accidently kick her off, she sleeps right next to the bed, on the floor.  She follows me around, she licks my fingers, she presses her little kitten-nails into me whenever she gets the chance. She's wonderful.  We spend a lot of time together.  I love her and you'll be seeing a lot more of her here!

(PS: I feel I have to note here that I'm just as fond of our other cat, Basil.  But Basil is not a touchy-feely cat and spends most of her time outside, hunting pigeons in the garden.  I would love to post pictures and tell stories of her too, and I'll do that, once I actually catch her IN the house. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

So I danced my way into my 30's.

A picnic under a tree