why am i blogging?

I have to keep the brain busy, otherwise i tend to think myself into a frenzy. (don't ask) i've once started a blog a few years ago, but it didn't work, and i couldn't keep it up. hopefully this time i'll be able to post regularly. i guess i see it as a type of 'bookmark' for weird and wonderful things i find on the internet. i spend a lot of time on the web, and i come accross very interesting sites, that i want to share with people... that's a good enough reason, no? (not that i need one!) stumbled accross Jeremy Nell's site this morning, he's a cartoonist who lives in Cape Town and has the funniest strip called "The Biggish Five" - I LOVE it, especially the russian crows... they are absolutely brilliant! the worm is super cool too. he also uses other characters (the big five) and his clever, dry humour will make you laugh, guaranteed. * a must see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree

I love what I do.