love at first sight

www.kardoes.co.za
i was lucky enough to stumble accross this amazing website. "kardoes" is an online shop where you can buy the most amazing creative fabrics. i was instantly hooked, and found myself mesmerised and staring at the various colours, shapes and prints for unforgiving amounts of ti
me (during work hours!). i find that when i see something i find absolutely beautiful, it's not just a visual exprience for me, but a total physical experience. i get goosebumps, my brain decides to halt all other activity, and i am overwhelmed by a feeling of total bliss. i had to tear myself away from this site (beware!), and have managed to addict a few other people to it as well. enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree

I love what I do.