the art of beautiful writing

I've always been a fan of beautiful handwriting. Having a few different handwritings myself, I appreciate the different styles and designs when it comes to beautiful letters. I love writing, and my handwriting regularly showcase the mood I'm in. I have a big love for all things stationary - paper, pens, ink, envelopes, stamps, notebooks, etc. When I was in my early teens, my mother enrolled me for a calligraphy course, which i thouroghly enjoyed. I can't remember much, but have tried to pick it up again. I own a few calligraphy-type pens, but do not always have the patients to practice the letters. I have been a fan of Elsje Designs (www.elsje.co.za) since I laid my eyes on their work for the first time. I would love to work in their studio, creating amazing designs and fabulous letters in the various different styles, contrtibuting to wedding days and other special occasions. Makes me wonder why I didn't develop my artistic side more, and did a graphic design course. Enjoy the site - yet again full of mesmerising creations that holds my attention for hours on end!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree

So I danced my way into my 30's.