Winter on the coast.

I'm back and a lot has happened.  I'm now a lecturer and I teach people things.  It's unbelievably rewarding to go to 'work' and to know the possibility is there that you're making a difference in someone's life.  
It has also been hotWay too hot... Almost unbearably hot.  And I've decided that I want to live on the coast in an area where it's mostly autumn/winter.   
{I want cool, misty, wet days somewhere where it's green and quiet and beautiful.}
Somewhere where it looks something like this:







 A girl can dream, right?

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new job! Glad you're loving it Ria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Congratulations with your new job! It sounds exciting. :)

    And these photos are just lovely! I would love to visit places like those- so peaceful and serene.

    ♥anh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to you both! The new job is great. I never thought working with people would be this rewarding. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So I danced my way into my 30's.

A picnic under a tree