A thought for today...

credit:  azalcala

Sometimes, at a certain time of day when the light is just right, the temperature is just right and the sun makes you feel welcome and safe and happy,
Sometimes when you can smell the faint hint of spring and new life and green grass in the air,
Sometimes when the sound of the wind tickling the leaves in the trees or the faint rustle of my cat's hair as she groomes herself sounds juuuust right,
Then I feel confident to say that YES - I do believe in magic....

Comments

  1. Oh, I love this! What an inspiration post. :) I, too, agree that we are surrounded by magic in this world. Thanks for following my blog. It means so much to me! I'm following yours, too! :)

    Always.
    Anh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so sweet!

    I am now your latest follower!

    p.s. I believe in magic too!

    Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree