escape

credit:  freeasterix

Often I dream of escaping to a different world.
A dreamworld.  My dreamworld.
Where anything and everything is possible.
A place where even the strangest, simplest dreams come true.
Sometimes, when I try really hard, it is as if I can move myself from reality to this place... this wonderful, possible place.  
I smell the grass, I feel the sunshine on my skin, I hear the far-off laughter of the people who exist there.
Sometimes, it is almost as if I'm actually really there...
But when I open my eyes, I'm back.  
Here.
And it's ok to be here.
But I wish - oh how I wish to be able to slowly open my eyes and realise that I'm far, far away.  
That I'm THERE.
If someone should then take my hand and pull me up from the grass where I'll be sitting, I'll SO take it and follow to wherever it might lead.
Maybe, maybe one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree

I love what I do.