There are a few reasons why I don't get around to blogging this year. The main reason is because I think I have too much to say, and I'm not sure how to say it. And I want it to come out right. So I wait. I wait, wait, wait, on myself, on the right feeling, the right words, the right time... And all this waiting gets me nowhere :) Today I leave you with this gorgeous picture and a few reasons to feel good. Because if all else fails, you need to remain thankful. And sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.
A few of my reasons to feel good:
- My new Amazon Kindle. It's got a red, leather cover and I'm going to spend hours holding it and drinking in every word it has to offer.
- My pregnant cat. I can feel her babies move in her tummy and it makes me uncontrollably happy and excited.
- My new business cards. I have never had a business card.. it feels kind of good.
- My husband. He's great. He's calm, he's real, he's honest and true and we love each other unconditionally.
- The fact that I survived last year. I'm still here, I'm alive, I'm blessed, I have so much to get excited about and I should grab everything in my life with both hands and hold on for dear life.
Image credit: Pinterest