A strange, hot summer - so far.

I found this song yesterday and it did something for my soul.  I thought I'd share it.

It's called This Moment by Nic Chagall Feat Jonathan Mendelsohn


And I wanted to say that it's been one of {those} weeks.
{thinking.too.much.all.the.time.analysing.overcomplicating.planning.but.waiting.thinking.contemplating.wishing.thinking.considering.evaluating.expecting.anticipating.conceiving.projecting.analysing.}

(And all of that takes time and a lot of energy, and I have no idea why I do it. Someone once told me it's called intellectualisation- maybe he was right, maybe not ;)

But, today is Friday.
And I have a weekend to myself.

So, let's see what happens...


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree

I love what I do.