I have time.

image credit: zachee

image credit: doreese

image credit: debbiegardner

This week I will have enough time to do the following:
  1. Finish up my terminology list, at my leisure (it's only due on Friday)
  2. Read a book (any book, because I want to, not because I have to)
  3. Get a grip on our house (think: rearranging cupboards, cleaning, maybe moving a few things around)
  4. Exercise 
  5. Reconnect with a few friends (even if it is over email)
  6. Plan my outfit for the Halloween party (on Saturday)
  7. Think about things (this I do anyway, most of the time)
  8. Maybe finishing up our wedding album
  9. Spend quality time with my mom and sister and brother
  10. Spend quality time with my husband {love}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree

So I danced my way into my 30's.