On weird dreams.


So for almost a year now I've regularly been dreaming of spiders.  Especially rain spiders.  That's a whole different story which I'll tell you on another day.

But lately I've been dreaming of even weirder things.

Like last night - I dreamt of a big, green lizzard. I'm talking about one that looks like the lizzard in the picture above, but about 0,5m long. 
It was sitting on the wall next to the bed we're sleeping in at the moment, in the spare room (our bedroom is a mess, we've had changes made to the en-suite bathroom and the whole place is covered in dust).  I don't mind reptiles, and in my dream I saw this lizzard sitting there, sleeping.  And I didn't want it to go away, he could sit there and sleep if he wanted to.  I just didn't want him to get a fright, because then he might jump on the bed and that would just not be good.

So much for sweet dreams?

Oh and on top of 'sleeping next to a green lizzard in my mind', it feels like I'm living someone else's life.
Isn't it great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

A picnic under a tree

I love what I do.