A few more snippets of my adventure(s)

Herewith a few more pictures of our holiday. It's an anti-climax to be back, although I returned with a lot of plans and energy to grab the reality-bull by the horns... And it's great sleeping in my own bed again! It's been raining all day, which is wonderful. I have a longstanding love-affair with rain. And I've dug my down duvet from the cupboard.. it's lovely and cozy and wonderfully warm. I love winter. I've bought a lovely bottle of medium cream sherry, I'm planning to make some delicious comfort food later... So all in all I shouldn't complain. What a joy to look at the pictures and to remember all the fantastic times. I feel blessed. I feel lucky. Tomorrow will be the last day at my current job. New chapter starting soon. I used to hate change, but it's growing on me, really quickly. Enjoy the pictures!!

The door of a house, somewhere in Monchique village, PortugalFrom one of the beaches quite close to our resort, PortugalThe beach that borders on our resort, PortugalThe door to the secluded cave, next to the beach we've visited in the AlgarveA part of the village, MonchiqueThe Boyfriend, in the desert, DubaiHis toes are bigger than mine!A little shop in the spice souq, DubaiRichmond, from the river. White Cross pub in the background.Me and the lion, again! London.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

I love what I do.

A picnic under a tree