Some random thoughts on a Wednesday

you came with the breeze on a sunday morning
i couldn't have know from where
you stood still while i started walking
the back of your head looked like a face from afar
you wore a red coat
it made me think of tomatoes in a wooden box
you picked the leaves from the dry tree in the front yard
i heard a train go by and tried to imagine myself on it
the sunday was green otherwise
i tried to talk to more people
i shivered later, as if someone was walking over my grave
my gandmother used to drink sugerlumps in her tea
but i didn't know her
how did this all happen?
you must still be standing in front of my house.

Comments

  1. I love that first sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :) I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter on the coast.

I love what I do.

A picnic under a tree